Aggregate / Mining Products
At Creative Wire Specialties, our focus is solutions: helping aggregate, recycle, slag and coal producers put more spec product on the ground by maximizing their operation’s screening efficiency. Woven Wire is more than just wire, and our wire source, Major Wire has spent decades developing a wide range of screen media solutions to meet the specific application needs of producers and contractors.
As an authorized dealer of Major Wire we work closely with customers at their plants to make sure every deck on every screen box is performing at its peak efficiency.
This commitment to performance demands constant screening innovation. Major Wire’s Flex-Mat® 3 High-Performance, Self-Cleaning Screen Media revolutionized the way operations screen material in 1996. Available for tensioned and modular screen decks, Flex-Mat 3 is constructed of distinctive lime-green polyurethane strips that bond independently vibrating wires. Benefits include:
• Increases material throughput by up to 40%
• Provides up to 30% more screen capacity than traditional woven wire and up to 50% more than traditional polyurethane and rubber panels
• Virtually eliminates blinding, pegging and clogging
• Minimizes downtime spent cleaning/replacing screen media
• Last up to 3 times longer than traditional woven wire
• Has been proven in more than 20,000 applications worldwide
Flex-Mat 3 provides benefits on every screen box deck: eliminating near-size pegging on top decks, producing cleaner retained product through the middle decks and preventing fine material blinding on bottom decks.
For more information on how you can improve your production through more efficient screening, visit our Screening Efficiency page.